HARLOW Council’s annual free admission fireworks night event takes place at the Showground in Harlow Town Park on Sunday, November 4.
Council chairwoman Maggie Hulcoop will light the bonfire at 6:45pm and the 20-minute fireworks display will start at 7pm.
Around 15,000 spectators are once again expected to attend the display.
As in previous years there will be a funfair on site and refreshments. In addition, Heart 101.7 will be providing a roadshow from 6pm and the Playhouse pantomime actors will be making an appearance, helping to kick off the evening's entertainment.
Fifth Avenue between the Sainsbury's roundabout and Edinburgh Way roundabout will close at 6pm and re-open at approximately 9pm due to the large number of spectators expected to arrive at the Showground on foot.
Limited free parking for Blue Badge holders will be available on the showground up to 6pm. All other drivers should use the town centre car parks.
- SLIDESHOW: Hundreds join queue for opening of Harlow's new Aldi supermarket
- Police investigate serious sexual assault in Harlow Town Park
- Barack Obama's favourite burger joint Five Guys to open branch in Harlow
- Teen robbers threaten couple and steal iPhone in First Avenue, Harlow
- Harlow Aldi store to open on Thursday
- Harlow pharmacists jailed for £300K VAT fraud