What's on in Harlow
Lorraine Kelly has active sex life
Lorraine Kelly refuses to let her 4am starts ruin her sex life.
The 53-year-old presenter has to wake up very early to host ITV morning show 'Daybreak' she makes sure she has intimate afternoons with her husband Steve Smith.
When asked by Piers Morgan on his TV show 'Life Stories' if her 4am starts had ruined her sex life, Lorraine said: "I don't think it does. Afternoon delight!"
Piers then asked how many times a week she and Steve made love, the Scottish host said: "Well, not as often as you'd like because I'm down here and he's up there. But we see each other at weekends."
Lorraine - who has an 18-year-old daughter, Rosie, with Steve - also admitted she finds it funny people call her a cougar but says she has no plans to ever pose nude.
She said: "I wouldn't do that. They think they'd want to see it but they don't really! I think it's funny. I take it with a kilo of salt.
"I don't think I am [a cougar]. I mean, come on, I'm 53 and I have a daughter of 18. But if anyone else thinks I am, I'll take that. I don't mind being called a cougar. There are worse things to be called."
The new series of 'Life Stories' launches on ITV at the end of the month.
- High fertility in Harlow according to postcode data
- Police appeal for information about Carl Manton, wanted for questioning over incident of violent disorder in Bishopsfield, Harlow
- Crews called to fire in block of flats
- Poundland opens its second store in Harlow
- Champagne thieves: Pair caught on CCTV suspected of stealing bottles of fizz from Co-op store in Harlow
- Witness appeal after Harlow burglary