What's on in Harlow
Lorraine Kelly has active sex life
Lorraine Kelly refuses to let her 4am starts ruin her sex life.
The 53-year-old presenter has to wake up very early to host ITV morning show 'Daybreak' she makes sure she has intimate afternoons with her husband Steve Smith.
When asked by Piers Morgan on his TV show 'Life Stories' if her 4am starts had ruined her sex life, Lorraine said: "I don't think it does. Afternoon delight!"
Piers then asked how many times a week she and Steve made love, the Scottish host said: "Well, not as often as you'd like because I'm down here and he's up there. But we see each other at weekends."
Lorraine - who has an 18-year-old daughter, Rosie, with Steve - also admitted she finds it funny people call her a cougar but says she has no plans to ever pose nude.
She said: "I wouldn't do that. They think they'd want to see it but they don't really! I think it's funny. I take it with a kilo of salt.
"I don't think I am [a cougar]. I mean, come on, I'm 53 and I have a daughter of 18. But if anyone else thinks I am, I'll take that. I don't mind being called a cougar. There are worse things to be called."
The new series of 'Life Stories' launches on ITV at the end of the month.
- Harlow estates to be bulldozed for new housing under £67m proposals
- SLIDESHOW: X-Factor stars Rylan Clark and Kingsland Road take part in St Luke's School's nativity play
- Drivers taken to hospital after two-car collision
- Harlow man arrested in connection with assault
- Digital e-Edition
- Harlow Council to rummage through bins to help recycling