What's on in Harlow
Lorraine Kelly has active sex life
Lorraine Kelly refuses to let her 4am starts ruin her sex life.
The 53-year-old presenter has to wake up very early to host ITV morning show 'Daybreak' she makes sure she has intimate afternoons with her husband Steve Smith.
When asked by Piers Morgan on his TV show 'Life Stories' if her 4am starts had ruined her sex life, Lorraine said: "I don't think it does. Afternoon delight!"
Piers then asked how many times a week she and Steve made love, the Scottish host said: "Well, not as often as you'd like because I'm down here and he's up there. But we see each other at weekends."
Lorraine - who has an 18-year-old daughter, Rosie, with Steve - also admitted she finds it funny people call her a cougar but says she has no plans to ever pose nude.
She said: "I wouldn't do that. They think they'd want to see it but they don't really! I think it's funny. I take it with a kilo of salt.
"I don't think I am [a cougar]. I mean, come on, I'm 53 and I have a daughter of 18. But if anyone else thinks I am, I'll take that. I don't mind being called a cougar. There are worse things to be called."
The new series of 'Life Stories' launches on ITV at the end of the month.
- Fighter jets over Stortford and Harlow amid emergency situation at Stansted Airport
- Efit of man believed to have indecently exposed himself in Harlow
- Commonwealth Games: Usain Bolt on Manchester United, the Gaza crisis, Scottish independence and Jamaican netball
- Illegal traveller encampment moves from Coldharbour Road to Second Avenue in Harlow
- Classic car and motorbike show returns to Harlow
- Passmores Academy team take on Yorkshire's peaks for No Child Without