THE Only Way is Harlow for the pig made famous by the Essex reality TV series after he started his new life at Pets’ Corner this week.
Mr Darcy, pet of The Only Way Is Essex favourites Lydia Bright and James Argent (Arg), was moved to the town’s animal park after out-growing his previous sty on a farm in Ongar.
The popular swine, who has attracted over 25,000 followers on Twitter, made his debut on the hit show as a birthday present for Lydia from on / off partner Arg, who had mistakenly thought he was a micro pig.
Lynn Seward, head of community and customer services at Harlow Council, said: "Mr Darcy is settling well and is proving popular with children and grown up visitors alike - clearly TV celebrity hasn't turned his head.
"The Easter break will be an ideal time to come down and see all our animal attractions, as well as our pin-up porker. If you want a great family outing over the holidays, then the only way is Harlow and Pets' Corner!"
- Police hunt for Lee Oliver following Harlow assault
- Officers search for occupants of car that failed to stop for police before crashing in Harlow
- Police in Harlow issue an e-fit in connection with the attempted theft of a mobile phone
- Hit-and-run motorcyclist who collided with dog on Harlow cycle path is sought by police
- Meet Geordie Shore stars Charlotte Crosby and James Tindale in Harlow today
- Jewellery stolen during Harlow burglary