A 78-YEAR-OLD man died yesterday (Thursday July 15) after being struck by a train near Harlow Mill railway station.
Police officers and paramedics from the Essex Air Ambulance service attended the scene following a report to police at 10.48am.
But the man – believed to be 78 and from Old Harlow – was pronounced dead at the scene.
A police spokesman said the incident was currently being treated as non-suspicious and that a file was to be prepared for the coroner.
- Do you recognise police e-fit of man wanted for street robbery in Harlow?
- Top ten things to do this Easter bank holiday weekend
- Four to appear in court after incident of violent disorder in Bishopsfield, Harlow
- Poundland to open new store at Staple Tye
- Dirt bike stolen from teenager in Harlow
- Man and woman caught on CCTV after meat and alcohol theft