A 78-YEAR-OLD man died yesterday (Thursday July 15) after being struck by a train near Harlow Mill railway station.
Police officers and paramedics from the Essex Air Ambulance service attended the scene following a report to police at 10.48am.
But the man – believed to be 78 and from Old Harlow – was pronounced dead at the scene.
A police spokesman said the incident was currently being treated as non-suspicious and that a file was to be prepared for the coroner.
- Can you identify men suspected of stealing food from petrol station store in Harlow?
- World indoor bronze for Harlow's Andrew Osagie after Polish runner is disqualified
- The Queen to visit Essex in May
- Councils to get millions for weather damage repairs
- UPDATE: M11 reopened following multi-vehicle crash
- UKIP announce date for 'day of action' in Harlow