A MAN suffererd serious injuries when a plane caught fire at North Weald Airfield yesterday (Monday) evening.
The fire occurred at 7.22pm in a twin engine aircraft on the runway of the airfield.
Fire crews from Epping, Ongar and Stansted were sent to the scene and used foam and dry powder to extinguish the blaze.
The injured man, who is aged 48, suffered burns and was placed in the care of the ambulance service.
- Harlow Council to rummage through bins to help recycling
- Harlow man arrested in connection with assault
- SLIDESHOW: Geordie Shore's Charlotte Crosby and James Tindale visit Harlow
- Man accused of drug production in Harlow faces trial
- Work starts on new technical college in Harlow
- Harlow's home-grown West End star appears on Royal Variety show