UPDATE: Further arrest following school burglary
POLICE have made another arrest in connection with a burglary at a secondary school.
A 27-year-old man from east London was arrested by the Metropolitan police in London and passed to Essex Police.
He was arrested in connection with the burglary at St Johns School in Epping on Monday, December 2 and remains in custody.
A 35-year-old man from north London remains on police bail until February 26.
- Mugging victim assaulted and robbed while cycling in Harlow
- Witness appeal after Harlow burglary
- Essex Police warning to drivers after thief steals unmarked patrol car from Metropolitan officer
- Poundland to open new store at Staple Tye
- Harlow pensioner admits outraging public decency after performing sex act while sitting in his car
- Groceries stolen from BP filling station in Harlow