Men accused of Harlow carjacking face Chelmsford Crown Court trial
FOUR men arrested after an alleged carjacking in Harlow have been sent for trial at Chelmsford Crown Court.
The incident happened in Priory Avenue on April 7, when a female driver claims to have been dragged from her car by a gang of men.
She alleges the men then stole her mobile phone before driving off in the vehicle.
Now Craig Lynn (25), Terry Fryatt (25), Alfie Wiseman (19) and Jamie Hunt (20) - all of the Oasis Hotel on Hart Road - have been remanded in custody by Chelmsford Magistrates to reappear at court on June 17 for a plea and case management hearing.
Lynn and Hunt have been charged with burglary and robbery, while Fryatt and Wiseman have been charged with burglary.
A fifth man - aged 36 - was arrested for burglary and granted police bail until June 27.
- Fighter jets over Stortford and Harlow amid emergency situation at Stansted Airport
- £59k Lotto prize remains unclaimed in Harlow
- Harlow estate agent pleads guilty to fraud
- Police appeal to trace trio seen outside Harlow home during burglary
- Two vehicle crash closes two lanes of M25 between junction 28 (Brook Street) and junction 27 (M11)
- Harlow man jailed over child and animal porn offences