Men accused of Harlow carjacking face Chelmsford Crown Court trial
FOUR men arrested after an alleged carjacking in Harlow have been sent for trial at Chelmsford Crown Court.
The incident happened in Priory Avenue on April 7, when a female driver claims to have been dragged from her car by a gang of men.
She alleges the men then stole her mobile phone before driving off in the vehicle.
Now Craig Lynn (25), Terry Fryatt (25), Alfie Wiseman (19) and Jamie Hunt (20) - all of the Oasis Hotel on Hart Road - have been remanded in custody by Chelmsford Magistrates to reappear at court on June 17 for a plea and case management hearing.
Lynn and Hunt have been charged with burglary and robbery, while Fryatt and Wiseman have been charged with burglary.
A fifth man - aged 36 - was arrested for burglary and granted police bail until June 27.
- Harlow hospital's 'miracle child' survived despite not breathing for first 23 minutes of life
- The Queen to visit Essex in May
- Harlow Police renew witness appeal after victim, Jake Taylor, dies of unrelated medical condition
- UPDATE: M11 reopened following multi-vehicle crash
- UKIP announce date for 'day of action' in Harlow
- Police search for man after school burglary