Men accused of Harlow carjacking face Chelmsford Crown Court trial
FOUR men arrested after an alleged carjacking in Harlow have been sent for trial at Chelmsford Crown Court.
The incident happened in Priory Avenue on April 7, when a female driver claims to have been dragged from her car by a gang of men.
She alleges the men then stole her mobile phone before driving off in the vehicle.
Now Craig Lynn (25), Terry Fryatt (25), Alfie Wiseman (19) and Jamie Hunt (20) - all of the Oasis Hotel on Hart Road - have been remanded in custody by Chelmsford Magistrates to reappear at court on June 17 for a plea and case management hearing.
Lynn and Hunt have been charged with burglary and robbery, while Fryatt and Wiseman have been charged with burglary.
A fifth man - aged 36 - was arrested for burglary and granted police bail until June 27.
- Police in Harlow issue an e-fit in connection with the attempted theft of a mobile phone
- Police hunt for Lee Oliver following Harlow assault
- Officers search for occupants of car that failed to stop for police before crashing in Harlow
- Meet Geordie Shore stars Charlotte Crosby and James Tindale in Harlow today
- Family face eviction from Harlow asbestos home
- Harlow Council takes legal action against travellers on Tripton Road