Men accused of Harlow carjacking face Chelmsford Crown Court trial
FOUR men arrested after an alleged carjacking in Harlow have been sent for trial at Chelmsford Crown Court.
The incident happened in Priory Avenue on April 7, when a female driver claims to have been dragged from her car by a gang of men.
She alleges the men then stole her mobile phone before driving off in the vehicle.
Now Craig Lynn (25), Terry Fryatt (25), Alfie Wiseman (19) and Jamie Hunt (20) - all of the Oasis Hotel on Hart Road - have been remanded in custody by Chelmsford Magistrates to reappear at court on June 17 for a plea and case management hearing.
Lynn and Hunt have been charged with burglary and robbery, while Fryatt and Wiseman have been charged with burglary.
A fifth man - aged 36 - was arrested for burglary and granted police bail until June 27.
- Police investigate serious sexual assault in Harlow Town Park
- Barack Obama's favourite burger joint Five Guys to open branch in Harlow
- Teen robbers threaten couple and steal iPhone in First Avenue, Harlow
- Crash involving lorry and car on A414 near Clock Tower roundabout in Harlow
- Harlow Aldi store to open on Thursday
- Driver jailed for road rage crash in Harlow in which a baby died is back behind bars for dangerous driving