Men accused of Harlow carjacking face Chelmsford Crown Court trial
FOUR men arrested after an alleged carjacking in Harlow have been sent for trial at Chelmsford Crown Court.
The incident happened in Priory Avenue on April 7, when a female driver claims to have been dragged from her car by a gang of men.
She alleges the men then stole her mobile phone before driving off in the vehicle.
Now Craig Lynn (25), Terry Fryatt (25), Alfie Wiseman (19) and Jamie Hunt (20) - all of the Oasis Hotel on Hart Road - have been remanded in custody by Chelmsford Magistrates to reappear at court on June 17 for a plea and case management hearing.
Lynn and Hunt have been charged with burglary and robbery, while Fryatt and Wiseman have been charged with burglary.
A fifth man - aged 36 - was arrested for burglary and granted police bail until June 27.
- Mugging victim assaulted and robbed while cycling in Harlow
- Witness appeal after Harlow burglary
- Groceries stolen from BP filling station in Harlow
- Celebrities join in Harlow memorial day for football manager Don Watters
- 93.5 per cent success for Essex primary school places
- Thug forced ex-partner to strip to her underwear and stand outside in the cold before assaulting her