Man held on suspicion of firearms offence released without charge
A NORFOLK man arrested in Harlow yesterday (Tuesday, July 16) on suspicion of possessing a firearm has been released without charge.
The 40-year-old was arrested by armed police on Southern Way after officers were called to an address in nearby Rundells following reports a man had been seen brandishing a gun.
The force’s helicopter had also been scrambled to the area to assist the search operation.
He was held in custody at Harlow Police Station while officers returned to the house to search the premises, but was later released without charge.
- Drivers taken to hospital after two-car collision
- Harlow man arrested in connection with assault
- Harlow girl, 11, to shave head in memory of her father
- Harlow estates to be bulldozed for new housing under £67m proposals
- SLIDESHOW: Geordie Shore's Charlotte Crosby and James Tindale visit Harlow
- Harlow Council to rummage through bins to help recycling