Jogger found critically ill in Harlow - do you know who he is?
POLICE are trying to identify a jogger who collapsed in Harlow this morning and was taken to hospital.
The man was found unconscious by passers-by on the grassed area opposite Asda and Water Garden off Third Avenue shortly after 6am.
He was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital by paramedics and staff contacted police.
The man is described as white, aged between 30-50, is approximately 5ft 10ins tall, is clean-shaven, is of slim build and has brown eyes. He also has brown hair which is greying and receding from the front. He has several moles on his chest.
He was wearing a white top, black Ronhill running bottoms, white Asics trainers with blue and black markings and a run-365 wrist sweatband.
He also had a door key and a black entry tag attached to it.
Anyone information in connection with this man’s identity is urged to contact detectives at Harlow police station on 101.
- Drivers taken to hospital after two-car collision
- Harlow man arrested in connection with assault
- Harlow girl, 11, to shave head in memory of her father
- SLIDESHOW: Geordie Shore's Charlotte Crosby and James Tindale visit Harlow
- Harlow Council to rummage through bins to help recycling
- Harlow's home-grown West End star appears on Royal Variety show