Jogger found critically ill in Harlow - do you know who he is?
POLICE are trying to identify a jogger who collapsed in Harlow this morning and was taken to hospital.
The man was found unconscious by passers-by on the grassed area opposite Asda and Water Garden off Third Avenue shortly after 6am.
He was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital by paramedics and staff contacted police.
The man is described as white, aged between 30-50, is approximately 5ft 10ins tall, is clean-shaven, is of slim build and has brown eyes. He also has brown hair which is greying and receding from the front. He has several moles on his chest.
He was wearing a white top, black Ronhill running bottoms, white Asics trainers with blue and black markings and a run-365 wrist sweatband.
He also had a door key and a black entry tag attached to it.
Anyone information in connection with this man’s identity is urged to contact detectives at Harlow police station on 101.
- M25 to close for roadworks near Harlow
- Champagne thieves: Pair caught on CCTV suspected of stealing bottles of fizz from Co-op store in Harlow
- Poundland opens its second store in Harlow
- Six arrests after warrants are carried out as part of phone scam investigation
- Police appeal for information about Carl Manton, wanted for questioning over incident of violent disorder in Bishopsfield, Harlow
- Business Secretary Vince Cable given tour of Harlow Group during visit to town