Jogger found collapsed in Harlow dies
A JOGGER who was found unconscious in Harlow has died, police said today (Saturday).
Officers appealed for information to identify the man after he was found by passers-by and admitted to Princess Alexandra Hospital on Wednesday.
He was found on the grassed area opposite Asda and Water Garden off Third Avenue and had suffered an internal head injury.
Police said he had been identified and was a 62-year-old man from Harlow.
He died on Thursday (December 6). Police are not treating his death as suspicious and a file has been sent to the coroner.
- SLIDESHOW: Hundreds join queue for opening of Harlow's new Aldi supermarket
- Harlow pharmacists jailed for £300K VAT fraud
- Driver who inhaled passengers' cannabis smoke lost his job at Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, court told
- Harlow Council forced to take further court action over travellers
- Essex County Council leader calls for Lord Hanningfield to be stripped of his peerage
- Police investigate serious sexual assault in Harlow Town Park