Jogger found collapsed in Harlow dies
A JOGGER who was found unconscious in Harlow has died, police said today (Saturday).
Officers appealed for information to identify the man after he was found by passers-by and admitted to Princess Alexandra Hospital on Wednesday.
He was found on the grassed area opposite Asda and Water Garden off Third Avenue and had suffered an internal head injury.
Police said he had been identified and was a 62-year-old man from Harlow.
He died on Thursday (December 6). Police are not treating his death as suspicious and a file has been sent to the coroner.
- Harlow estates to be bulldozed for new housing under £67m proposals
- SLIDESHOW: X-Factor stars Rylan Clark and Kingsland Road take part in St Luke's School's nativity play
- Drivers taken to hospital after two-car collision
- Harlow man arrested in connection with assault
- Digital e-Edition
- Harlow Welfare Rights & Advice hit out over cost of tender process