Jogger found collapsed in Harlow dies
A JOGGER who was found unconscious in Harlow has died, police said today (Saturday).
Officers appealed for information to identify the man after he was found by passers-by and admitted to Princess Alexandra Hospital on Wednesday.
He was found on the grassed area opposite Asda and Water Garden off Third Avenue and had suffered an internal head injury.
Police said he had been identified and was a 62-year-old man from Harlow.
He died on Thursday (December 6). Police are not treating his death as suspicious and a file has been sent to the coroner.
- Do you recognise police e-fit of man wanted for street robbery in Harlow?
- Top ten things to do this Easter bank holiday weekend
- Teenager robbed of 'distinctive' custom-made dirt bike while riding in Harlow
- Four to appear in court after incident of violent disorder in Bishopsfield, Harlow
- Poundland to open new store at Staple Tye
- Dirt bike stolen from teenager in Harlow