Jogger found collapsed in Harlow dies
A JOGGER who was found unconscious in Harlow has died, police said today (Saturday).
Officers appealed for information to identify the man after he was found by passers-by and admitted to Princess Alexandra Hospital on Wednesday.
He was found on the grassed area opposite Asda and Water Garden off Third Avenue and had suffered an internal head injury.
Police said he had been identified and was a 62-year-old man from Harlow.
He died on Thursday (December 6). Police are not treating his death as suspicious and a file has been sent to the coroner.
- Man arrested after armed police seize 'imitation' firearm in The Hides
- Three men facing deportation after being arrested in immigration raids on takeaways in Harlow and Sawbridgeworth
- Sonic boom in Herts and Essex: your reactions
- Sonic boom behind mysterious bang reports
- Trio to stand trial over Harlow carjacking
- Harlow man jailed for possession of cannabis