CONSERVATIVE MP Robert Halfon has told the Star he will consider giving more of his salary to charity if an 11.4 per cent parliamentary pay hike is forced through.
A NUMBER of Harlow-based athletes competed in an indoor meeting at the Lee Valley Athletics Centre on Friday.
- Drivers taken to hospital after two-car collision
- Harlow man arrested in connection with assault
- Harlow estates to be bulldozed for new housing under £67m proposals
- Harlow girl, 11, to shave head in memory of her father
- SLIDESHOW: Geordie Shore's Charlotte Crosby and James Tindale visit Harlow
- Harlow Council to rummage through bins to help recycling