Get the look
Get Rita Ora's look
Gorgeous Jay Z protégée Rita Ora has been touted as the British Rihanna, and at just 21 is already taking the music industry by storm. With two number ones under her belt, American success and Beyonce on speed dial, we’re predicting HUGE things for this London girl.
Here’s how to get Rita’s eighties inspired look:
Hair: Miss Ora is definitely not afraid to make a big hair statement! Although not for the faint-hearted, we’re loving the Hot Right Now singer’s peroxide blonde coke-can curls.
To achieve the same stand-out look, use Aussie Dual Personality Curl Definition Serum to revive and separate each curl and for super amounts of bounce. If you’re not blessed with naturally curly locks, cheat with a decent pair of curling tongs, we love the Pro Magic Wand by Mark Hill. Curl hair up and away from the face to show off your make-up.
Eyes: More is always more for Rita, and you’ll rarely see her looking anything short of super glamorous. To contrast her pillar-box red lips, the singer has chosen sexy black eyes with uber amounts of flick. Choose the No7 smoky liquid eyeliner to amp up the drama.
Rita Ora’s eyebrows are a masterpiece. Fact. For the perfect arch, a highlighting powder and whitening pencil will work wonders.
Lips: Is there a celeb that can pull off bright red lips better than Rita Ora? We think not. Our favourite lippy of the moment is Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lipcolour by Chanel.
Face: Rita’s Kosovan heritage has given her a gorgeous caramel skintone that needs little in the way of make-up. Just a touch of tinted moisturiser like You Rebel from Benefit and a sweep of bronzer is all it takes.
- Mark Hall Academy staff 'shocked' by death of former pupil Connor Ashmore in car accident
- 'Wheeler dealer' found dead in field near Sawbridgeworth shot himself after getting threatening phone call
- Police investigating school break-in make two arrests
- Former Mark Hall School pupil Connor Ashmore killed in car crash
- Woman seriously hurt as car crashes into tree while trying to evade police in Sawbridgeworth
- Teenager grabbed by man in car during attempted robbery near Staple Tye